Ford is known for producing dominant, capable and well-equipped vehicles that are ready to work. The Super Duty lineup addresses the needs of drivers who need more power and intense capabilities for tough jobs, hauling toys and taking care of business. There is a lot to get excited about with the 2022 Ford Super Duty, as the lineup—F-250, F-350 and F-450—hits the market sporting a slew of updates. Are you wondering what changes were made on the 2022 Super Duty? Continue reading on our Brandon Ford blog to find out!
What’s new on the 2022 Super Duty?
The 2022 Ford Super Duty receives a slew of updates, which are listed below.
- 12-inch touchscreen plus cloud-connected SYNC® 4 featuring wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration, along with connected navigation are added to the available features list
- New interior colors offered on several trims
- Lariat – Baja interior
- Limited – Navy Pier and Light Slate interior
- All models receive Atlas Blue exterior color option
- New available Lariat Sport Appearance Package
- Includes body-color bumpers, a chrome exhaust time, black platform running boards and body-color mirrors and grille
- Black Appearance Package now available on XLT trims
- Includes six-inch Ebony Black running boards, 20-inch Ebony Black-painted premium wheels, body-color front and rear bumpers, grille bars, Ebony Black six-inch running boards and black front and rear logos
More Content: Bring Out the Brooms: Ford Pickup Trucks Sweep KBB 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
Shop New Ford Trucks near Tampa, FL
There is clearly a lot to love with the 2022 Ford Super Duty model lineup. If you are interested in getting a new Ford truck near Tampa, FL, check out our inventory at Brandon Ford today! We hope to see you soon.