2019 Ford Mustang Lineup Feature and Package List
The 2019 Ford Mustang lineup has roared its way into our hearts here at Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL, and it’s done so with some incredibly impressive and fun to drive engine options. But the new Ford Mustang lineup at Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL, offers drivers far more than just the ride of a lifetime – something you’ll quickly learn right here as we list some of the most impressive features and packages available for the 2019 Ford Mustang lineup.
[ FIND OUT JUST HOW FUN TO DRIVE THE 2019 FORD MUSTANG LINEUP IS: What’s Available Under the Hood of the 2019 Ford Mustang Lineup? ]
There are so many standard and available features for the 2019 Ford Mustang lineup that we decided it would be easiest to just list some of the very best – a list which includes:
- A pair of 12-volt powerpoints
- MyColor® ambient lighting
- Cruise control or adaptive cruise control
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- LED headlights and LED signature lights
- A limited-slip rear differential
- Rear turn signals complete with sequential light-emitting diodes
- SYNC or SYNC 3 infotainment system
- A rearview camera
- Selectable drive modes
- Voice-activated navigation
- MagneRide™ Damping System
- Reverse sensing system
What Appearance and Performance Packages are Available for the 2019 Ford Mustang Lineup at Brandon Ford in Tampa FL?
The 2019 Mustang lineup also boasts a vast array of optional packages – a list which includes a wide variety of exterior appearance packages, interior appearance packages, safety packages, security packages, and performance packages.
For more on the 2019 Ford Mustang lineup and all of our other new Ford models, please contact our staff here at Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL.