2017 Ford Focus Tampa FL
The Ford Focus has been synonymous with the sporty compact car since the day it was introduced, and with the 2017 model the tradition continues. This sporty vehicle offers two great engine options (not including the racing inspired ST and RS trims) and five transmission options. Not to mention the fact that this compact comes in both sedan and hatchback body styles. With those options and our inventory at Brandon Ford, you shouldn’t have a problem finding the perfect 2017 Ford Focus in Tampa, FL.
Brandon Ford is not just a Ford dealer. We are the #1 volume Ford Dealer in Southeast USA. We have an extensive inventory of all Ford products, and you can view our new Ford Focus inventory by clicking the link below. If you would like to learn more about this sporty compact, then read on and find out all this car has to offer.
Sedan or Hatch
The 2017 Ford Focus lets you decide what type of Focus you would like to drive. From the SE trim up through the Titanium trim, the Focus is available in both a sedan or a hatchback. The Base model S trim is only available as a sedan, and if you go up into ST or RS territory, the Focus only comes as a hatch.
For those looking to save money at the pumps, Ford has your solution with the Focus. At the SE level, the Ford Focus sedan comes with a standard 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine that is capable of 30/40 mpg. The Optional 2.0-liter (standard on the SE hatchback and both SEL models) can still provide 26/38 mpg.
The Focus may be a compact car, but it still has plenty of available and standard features including available SYNC 3 with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. You can stay connected even while you’re driving. Listen to your favorite tunes and take calls while keeping your eyes on the road.
2017 Ford Focus trim levels
If you have ever spent any time looking through Ford trims and options, you would know that this American auto manufacturer loves giving you the options you need. Look below to see a complete breakdown of the available Ford Focus trim levels.
- Ford Focus S: This base model trim is only available in the sedan body style. It comes standard with a 2.0-liter engine and a 5-speed manual transmission. A 6-speed automatic is also available as an option.
- Ford Focus SE: This trim comes in both a sedan and a hatchback body style, as do the next two trims. The sedan however comes with the efficient 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine that we mentioned earlier. This trim also comes with 16” painted aluminum wheels.
- Ford Focus SEL: At the SEL level, SYNC 3 becomes a standard feature. The 2.0-liter engine that was an option on the SE sedan now comes standard along with a 6-speed automatic transmission and 17” aluminum wheels.
- Ford Focus Titanium: At the Titanium level, you get loads of luxury with front heated seats and a leather interior. You also get Intelligent Access with push button start.
- Ford Focus ST and RS: These are performance focused trims that deserve their own information pages. They are only available as hatchbacks.
Brandon Ford is the #1 volume Ford dealer in Southeast USA. We have a huge inventory of Ford Focus models in stock, and we even feature the ST and RS models. Browse through our extensive inventory right now, or come to see it for yourself in Tampa, FL today!