What Does Your Ford Warranty Cover for New Car?
Car warranties are an important consideration if you’re looking to buy a new car. This is an agreement between you and the auto manufacturer that ensures your vehicle will be fixed if it’s broken by an outside party or for reasons beyond your control. From a basic powertrain warranty to a bumper-to-bumper warranty, Ford provides various warranty options that can be customized to fit your needs. Ever wondered what all your Ford warranty covers? In this Brandon Ford blog post, we will break down everything about the new Ford car warranties.
More Content for You: Step-By-Step Instructions to Connect Your Phone with Ford SYNC® 3 Bluetooth
What Does the New Ford Vehicle Limited Warranty Cover?
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty: 3 years/36,000 miles
- Powertrain Warranty: 5 years/60,000 miles
- Power Stroke® Diesel Engine: 5 years/100,000 miles
- Corrosion Warranty: 5 years regardless of mileage
- Safety Restraint Warranty: 5 years/60,000 miles (safety belts and airbag Supplemental Restraint System)
- Roadside Assistance: 5 years/60,000 miles
- Emissions Warranty: Coverage varies by vehicle
- Hybrid/Electric Unique Components: 8 years/100,000 miles
What is Not Covered by the Ford Warranty?
- Damage resulting when some conditions occur, including accidents, theft, fire, and more.
- Damage caused by use and/or the environment, including dents, scratches, dings, and more .
- Any damage due to alteration or modification, including tampering with the vehicle and use of non-Ford parts or software.
- Maintenance and wear items, including oil changes, engine tune-up, tire rotation, and cleaning/polishing.
More Content for You: Now that Winter is Here, Learn All about Winter Tires
The above list summarizes your warranty coverage provided by Ford Motor Company under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Give us a call at 813-246-3333 or visit Brandon Ford at 9090 Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619 for more specific information on Ford warranties.