2022 Ford F-150 vs 2022 Ram 1500
Pickup trucks are becoming increasingly popular in the United States as a result of their numerous capabilities. Almost every major automotive manufacturer has entered the pickup truck market, producing vehicles that are powerful and capable of hauling and remarkably pleasant and convenient to drive. Ram and Ford have worked out the kinks - they are now at the forefront of the market. We have listed the primary differences between the 2022 Ford F-150 and the 2022 Ram 1500 to assist you in determining which of these new pickup trucks is best suited to your everyday hauling needs.
2022 Ford F-150
2022 Ram 1500
|3.3-liter Ti-VCT V-6||Base Engine||3.6-liter Pentastar® V-6 DOHC|
|Electronic 10-speed automatic||Transmission System||Eight-speed Automatic|
|5000 pounds||Towing Capacity||7730 pounds|
|290 horsepower & 265 lb-ft||Horsepower & Torque Ratings||305 horsepower & 269 lb-ft|
|21 MPG||Combined Fuel Economy||23 MPG|
2022 Ford F-150 Trailing Capabilities
The 2022 Ford F-150 exuberates better driving dynamics than most pickup trucks. However, the F-150 seals the deal when it comes to convenience. Apart from offering a powerful engine, the 2022 Ford F-150 is also home to a flurry of intelligent features that take the trailing game to the next level.
• Pro Trailer Hitch Assist – This available functionality helps the driver get visibility into an approximation for the truck’s tow ball position and the required trajectory to the trailer’s tow hitch.
• Onboard Scales – With this available functionality, the driver can measure the payload weight. On scale mode, the system gives information on how much more weight the truck can haul.
• Smart Hitch – This functionality assists in loading trailers seamlessly and also practicing safe towing and hauling.
• Pro Trailer Backup Assist – This advanced technology makes it seamless for you to backup with a trailer. If you ask us, this is a must-have feature in any pickup truck.
• Trailer Reverse Guidance – This optional feature also helps with backing up the trailer by facilitating camera views through side mirrors and visual guides on the primary display of the 2022 Ford F-150.